My favourite DVD's that I have been watching lately
When I looked deeper into he plots and characters I realised a few things.
- The Good Wife - Strong lead female character Alicia who develops from the tragedy that was her marriage plastered across the front pages to a powerhouse of her own choosing
- No Reservations - About cooking and following your passions and opening your heart
- Burlesque - Escaping your past and following your dreams. Getting back up when it gets tough and believing in yourself.
- Julie & Julia - Following your passion for cooking and blogging. Having dreams and doing what you can to achieve them, no matter how long it takes
- Under The Tuscan Sun - Taking a risk and doing something crazy, something that just feels right
- 100 Foot Journey - Following your dreams of cooking but remembering your roots
So many little things that have been pointing me in the right direction. Showing me the way. Some of these I had picked deliberately such as 100 Foot Journey as I read the book and love food. But others more subtle in being part of my current journey.
I wonder what I will find next? What is next on my DVD shelf and what relevance will it have to my future, if any??