12 April 2015

February & March in Review

As I noticed last week, the last few months of craziness in trying to get another full time job have taken a toll on me and it is to baking and cooking that I have turned. See what you think of the last two months as I share some of the photos.

Man and his fire

Clouds from the balcony

My mum's version of hedgehog - Plonky Square

Pork and Apple Sausage Rolls

Lemon Cupcakes with Mascarpone Icing

My first attempt at honeycomb

Lake Eildon

My new favourites - Brownie Cookies with Peanut Butter Icing

Balloon flights at sunrise from my balcony

Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes - Heaven

Balloon over the Yarra River at sunrise

Beef pie with parmesan crust

Roses at St Patrick's Cathederal

My first batch of Hot Cross Buns

White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies

Here's to another month of baking and cooking.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment